Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations at Aslan Ross Consulting
Aslan Ross Consulting provides various services regarding the marihuana industry in Canada and abroad.
Assistance and advice in preparing/reviewing an application package to become a Licensed Producer under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations as it pertains to:
- Quality Assurance;
- Record Keeping;
- Design Layout and Production;
- Source Materials;
- Laboratory Testing; and
- Business, Marketing and Social Media.
Government Relations and Relationship Building:
- We are registered lobbyists;
- Advocate and provide information for industry, patients and health care providers;
- Can assist with finding that “right” relationship when it comes to financing – contacts with Bay Street and Wall Street;
- Advice and intelligence regarding emerging and current markets in the United States, Australia and Europe.
Why Aslan Ross
- In-depth understanding of marihuana policy in Canada at the Federal, Provincial and Municipal levels;
- Comprehension as to what a “good” application “looks like” in order become a Licensed Producer;
- Understanding of the processes and who the decision makers are at Health Canada;
- Knowledge of how Health Canada is “handling” applications;
- Can identify problems and issues likely to arise through the regulatory process;
- Will provide solutions proven to be successful when problems and issues with the regulatory process do arise;
- Provision of up-to-date intelligence regarding the industry and the latest pronouncements from Health Canada;
- This means distilling fact from rumour – what is true in the media; what has been nuanced; and what is not correct; and
- Based in the Ottawa area so can develop a strategy to increase the profile of the company for decision makers and thought leaders in Ottawa and arrange face-to-face meetings.